Monday, April 18, 2011

The Girls

Apples to apples? Apples to oranges? I say they look exactly alike!

Ella-Ann, April 26, 2006


Pierson, April 18, 2011

I have several of Ella-Ann's outfits that Pierson can now wear and when I put the above outfit on Pierson this morning I swear I was looking at a blue-eyed Ella-Ann! I tried to get P to smile since I remembered Ella-Ann's picture above was of her majorly smiling but it was a no-go. Pierson looks a lot more like Ella-Ann when she smiles. Well, I guess you can take a look at my previous post to compare smiling faces!

How weird is it that they were both taken in April!?!?! Please note that Ella-Ann was 5 months old and Pierson is 3.5 months. Pierson is now in size 3-6 month clothing...she is soooooo long! Length wise the outfit she is wearing is almost too small! Crazy! She is going to be super tall, like her Daddy!

Side blogger note...I have no clue why my pictures are uploading as fuzzy. They are not fuzzy on our computer, just on the blog. Ugghhh!

No comments: