Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Coolest People To Hang Out With...

Is my family. I love being at home and being surrounded by my kids and Spencer. When I see my kids interact with each other, that is, in a NICE way, it makes my heart smile and makes me incredibly happy. I am blessed with 3 healthy, happy, funny, crazy, amazing, wonderful and joyful children! Oh and my super fabulous husband as well! The kids are growing so quickly and I was reminded of that several times today when I first put on Rane's jeans, that he has been wearing all winter, and I noticed they weren't as long today. Then 3 different people commented to me today about how tall Rane is getting. He is full of all kinds of funny things and I love hearing him talk! He seems to be very good at speaking, probably because he picks up so much from Ella-Ann, both good and bad! He loves his two sisters tremendously and loves being the center of attention.

Ella-Ann is growing into her own little being. Not that she wasn't before, but she is such a helpful, compassionate, loving, funny, hard-working little girl and she is my little mommy through and through. She takes care of Rane, not kidding at all, and dotes on Pierson every time she sees her. Her and Rane have really started playing well together and having that happen before we are all together in our tiny house this summer is a relief to me! She is learning to read well and I have so enjoyed teaching her. I am so thankful I get to watch her grow and learn, all because I get to stay at home with my kids.

Pierson is full of coos and smiles! She talks all the time now, even in the car and in bed by herself! She is such a happy, easy baby...whew! I was questioning her easiness a while back when I thought I would never get a good night's sleep! However, she has turned a corner and now is a breeze, just like the other two were! She is trying to get over a nasty cough that I took her to the pediatrician about on Monday because it has been ongoing for 2 1/2 weeks now. She seems to just have back-to-back colds and will be fine. Her eczema is out of control as well so we are being very diligent about medicating her skin so it is improving. Bless her heart! What is it with the girls and their skin issues? It's always a big ordeal/process to care for their skin and allergy problems! While at the doctor's office I put P on the scale and she weighs 12 pounds, 5 ounces! She will be 3 1/2 months tomorrow. Wow!

I don't really have much of an update for this week, just getting back to our normal days after being gone for a week. Pictures are always a must, though.....

Spencer finally found a willing participant to watch soccer with! Poor Pierson, she looks so enthused...

If she is awake, usually Pierson has her hand in her mouth! I think she's trying to figure out how to get her entire fist in there!

Tonight Rane held Pierson for the very first time, nope, not joking. He has never once held the baby. He has never shown any interest and as crazy as he is we didn't attempt it! He was great with her and wanted to read a book to Pierson so.....

Ella-Ann took over the holding and Rane read the book! They are just so sweet together!

No comments: