Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Spencer!

Today Spencer turns the BIG 3-0! Yikes! :) I won't harp on him much since I am just a few months behind him and will most likely go into mourning weeks before my birthday! I think he's handling turning 30 well, though. Spencer isn't the type of person to make a big deal out of his age, maybe because most people think he's in his early 20s!

Hopefully Spencer will get off work early today and we can spend his special day together as a family. I made monkey bread for him this morning...kudos to me for getting up at 5:50 a.m. to get it in the oven before he left! hehe! We aren't going to do too much today since the two of us are leaving for Las Vegas in one week. We will do our celebrating out there!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER!!! We love you!

Love, Katie, Ella Ann and Rane

1 comment:

Jana said...

Katie, I hope Spencer has a great birthday and that you all have fun celebrating today and while on your trip! You do get brownie points for getting up so early to make monkey bread for him...love that stuff!

See ya in the AM!