Thursday, June 04, 2009

Randomness

This is going to be a hodge podge post, as are most of my entries anyway! After a few minutes of browsing through a bunch of our pictures I finally found the pictures of Ella Ann in the pajamas that are similar to Rane's. Below is our sweet baby girl in them......

She was 9 months old.

And here's Rane again at nearly 5 months. Think they look alike? Nope!

I was so surprised to receive a package in the mail earlier this week from a dear friend's mother. One of my best friends from college, Emily, has a very sweet mother, Diane, that sent Ella Ann and Rane gifts. Diane keeps up with our family via the blog so this post is for her! Thank you so much, Diane, for the monogrammed purse for Ella Ann and monogrammed bib for Rane! They are just too cute and Ella Ann loves her purse! As soon as she opened it she ran to her room to get all of her brushes, "makeup", keys, "credit cards", etc. to put in it so she could take it with her to run errands!

Posing with her purse before we left the house.

Rane getting ready to down some sweet potatoes in his new bib!

Thank you again, Diane!!!!!

So I have found a new "toy" to play with that was somewhat free. I started saving Ella Ann's Dora yogurt cups as well as mine over the last few weeks and since I eat two yogurts a day most days we have quite a growing collection! We build pyramids with them, city buildings, towers, walls, etc. and it is fun to take her cars and ram them into our towers and knock them all down. Honestly it has provided a ton of entertainment for her (we play with them multiple times a day), are easily stored and didn't cost me anything extra. I think we will be collecting them for a very long time and I'll post again of even bigger pyramid!



Ella Ann took this last picture so I wanted to post it because she did a good job....plus Rane looks pretty cute as well! He's in the sling and we were headed out for a walk to a shop down the street.

Yes his toes are in his face but I promise he's comfy! :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I agree...they do not look alike! Ella Ann looks cute with her purse and Rane in his new bib. I need to ask your advice about slings. I definitely think I'm going to need one once we get Ethan home. Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

Love,
Mandy