Thursday, January 01, 2009

Beautiful Belle

Well I couldn't resist posting a few more pictures of Ella Ann dressed as Belle. She has refused to put on the costume since she received it for Christmas but yesterday I talked it up and she was ready to transform herself into a princess! She looks SO cute in it and I just love it! I told her we need to go to a ball and find her a prince! Of course her response was, "What's a prince?" Then I had to go into a big long explanation about who a prince was! She loved wearing the princess costume and stayed in it all afternoon. We have played with her dollhouse every waking hour pretty much since her birthday and since she received several more rooms to go in it for Christmas that's all she wants to do. Yesterday she had a really hard time playing with it because that massive hoop skirt kept getting in the way and knocking over everything! She even would loose her people under her skirt! Furthermore, my house has been covered in green glitter from Tinkerbell but now we have a big dusting of gold glitter from Belle that is everywhere! I have to indulge, though, because what little girl doesn't want to be a princess??? I'll suffer through the glittered house for it!

On a side note, I have to tell you all what Ella Ann said yesterday. I posted last month about Ella Ann and her really getting into the "real" Christmas spirit with learning about the birth of Jesus and the days leading up to it. Yesterday she put all of her dollhouse people in their van so I asked her where they were going. Her response, "To Bethlehem." I laughed SO hard and then asked her why they were going to Bethlehem. Her nonchalant response was, "To see Baby Jesus in the stable." Gotta love it!

Belle making her grand entrance! She has to pick up the front so she doesn't trip over it!




No comments: