Monday, January 05, 2009

So Bored

Yes I am SO bored waiting on this baby! Ella Ann and I have exhausted most of her Christmas toys last week, or at least I am so over them! Her favorite thing to do every single day, and I mean EVERY SINGLE DAY, is dress up as either Tinkerbell or Belle and play in her dollhouse. Favorite phrase: "Mommy, play with me!!" Ahhhh yes, school starts back on Wednesday...hallelujah! I have resorted to taking pictures of Ella Ann dressed up and playing with one of her other favorites, her bilibo. We have found all kinds of uses for that thing! It's fantastic!

Here's Tink taking a spin in it this afternoon!


Her best Spencer Jensen face. :)









She also loves to stand on it and jump off, or use it to get a better view out of our windows!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

I have to admit that is one strange looking toy, but it looks like fun!! :) She obviously loves it! I love the tinkerbell costume too!

Love,
Mandy

Mandy said...

I love the blog background! You are ready for sweet baby boy Jensen. We can't wait!!!