Sunday, August 10, 2008

This week was pretty uneventful, which was fine by me because the last few weeks and weekends have been busy. We went to the pool a couple of times with some friends, ran errands, did crafts, had a play date, and I went to Jana's birthday dinner with a bunch of girls on Thursday night. Ahhhh...a night out with my good friends...alone!!!!! What a treat!

After working 40 days in a row Spencer had Sunday off and he spent most of that studying for Boards that he takes this week. We did go for coffee again this morning before church and to Trader Joe's and Target this afternoon. That's really our week in a nutshell! Here are some funny pictures of Ella Ann!

I took this picture in honor of Katie Smallwood, since she is a major bean lover, as am I! Ella Ann is a girl after my own heart....refried beans straight out of the can! YUM!

The birthday girl on Thursday night! I think we embarrassed her pretty well! :)

All the girls!

I laughed and laughed after I took this picture! Ella Ann and I made binoculars yesterday morning out of toilet paper rolls. She loved them! I hid all her stuffed animals around the house so she could go "hunt" for them on a safari!

She even wore them to the playground that morning!

In case you were wondering what I look like these days! I'm almost 19 weeks...10 days and we find out if it's a boy or a girl!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

You look great! I can't believe you find out in 10 days...I know you guys are so excited! Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!
love,
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Wow..I JUST hear you were expecting ..not very long ago! How come everyone else's pregnancies go by so much quicker than mine?!? ;-)

Anonymous said...

oops...hearD you were expecting!

The Whitfields said...

Congratulations Katie! Your blog is so cute & I'm so glad you gave me the idea to do my own! Hope you are doing well!

Love,
Sarah Whitfield

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie-

Make sure Spencer emails us when you find out the sex of the baby. We are soooo excited for you! You look so cute!

Love,
Andrea Harreld