Friday, August 29, 2008

Forgive Me, Father, For I Have Sinned...

my earthly father, of course!!!!

Sorry the video is sideways. I didn't realize you couldn't rotate it after it was done.

Okay so for those of you reading this who are not from Kentucky I will bring you up to date. The University of Kentucky and the University of Louisville are huge rivals. My entire family, mainly the entire state of Kentucky, cheers for UK....the one exception being Spencer. Spencer and I both went to UK, yet he chooses to root for the rival...shame on him! I don't really care, considering I don't watch much sports, but I will always be a UK fan. Gayla bought this uniform for Ella Ann last week and we couldn't resisist REALLY making my Dad's blood boil by putting her in it AND having her cheer for the Cards!!!!!!!! Dad, I wish I was in your office right now because I'm probably sure you had a stroke!!!

Here are some cute pictures, too, from our week:

I made a house for Ella Ann and she thought it was the greatest thing ever! As son as Spencer got home from work she demanded that he get in it with her....what a sight!!!!

4 comments:

Jana said...

how fun--the house you made and so sweet for Spencer to get in there with her! She sure loves her Daddy!

Ruth Cox said...

you rock my world! coolest mom ever award--building forts for your kids!

The Alexander Family said...

Cute blog and pictures!

Mandy said...

She looks so cute in the cheerleading outfit! I'm sure Spencer loved it! Hope you have a fun weekend with Craig and Kasey. We miss you guys!
Love,
Mandy