Friday, August 31, 2007

Sleeping Beauty....Or Not

When I went to check on Ella Ann last night before I went to bed, this is what I found.......





After laying in bed and saying her ABCs and counting to 10 (Ella Ann's own randition goes something like "1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 10") over and over until she finally fell asleep 1.5 hours past her bedtime, the above picture is what she looked like. I guess she wore herself out! I couldn't help but take a picture of her because she looked so funny! Note that she surrounds herself with all her favorite animals. The bear and the duck are at the other end of the bed and yes, I have to drag at least 2 stuffed animals AND the blanket wherever we go!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Too funny!! Must have been something in the air last night...carter stayed in bed and talked/cried for 1.5 hours too! Makes for one cranky kid the next day! :)

Love,
Mandy

Jana said...

How funny! Thanks for sharing...made me smile! :)

I enjoyed our visit yesterday...wish it could have been longer, but you know my life is TOO crazy right now!