Monday, May 09, 2011

Money NOT Spent

Check out my loot! I cut coupons yesterday, with my handy dandy helper, Miss Ella-Ann, and realized I had several coupons that would allow me to get items for FREE at Publix! I couldn't wait until my weekly shopping trip to rack it in so I went this morning to pay my grocery bill with coupons! My total before store savings and coupons was $23.14 and I paid only $2.92! I obviously realize there are much better coupon queens out there than me but I am so happy about what I did that I had to brag! I try to always have my savings below my total that I pay at the grocery and I usually do but this was my best little trip yet! The only item I truly paid for, even though I had a coupon for it, was the Almond Breeze milk, everything else was free. Now that I saved that money I can go spend it elsewhere, of course! ha!

1 comment:

Jana said...

You GO Girl!