Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mother! I love you so much and want you to know you are the best mother a daughter could as for! I also wanted to wish my mother-in-law a Happy Mother's Day because she is a very important person and influence in my life as well!

I have had a wonderful day with my family. I was given a gift this morning and a sweet card from Spencer and the kids and my awesome mom sent me a gift that I received in the mail yesterday....a super cute market tote that is fuchsia and white polka dot with my monogram on it! I know, so thrilling to my readers! We went to church and spent the afternoon hanging around the house. My one and only request for this day was to eat at my favorite Atlanta restaurant, Nuevo Laredo. It is kind of a haul to get there from where we live now, especially with 3 kids, so we don't get to go often so I really miss it. I was incredibly disappointed when we pulled into an empty parking lot tonight because it was closed! Spencer even suggested that I call to make sure they are open today but I mocked his request and said, "Of course they are open, it's Neuvo Laredo!" Well I ate my words and we went to another Mexican restaurant instead. Not as fabulous as Neuvo Laredo but it was a good backup. Unfortunately my children didn't turn into angels for this monumental day for me....oh well, there's always next year! ha!

I recognized the bag immediately and jokingly asked Spencer if he quickly found this bag in my closet to throw my gift in on the fly, not thinking that he ACTUALLY went to my favorite store.....

Anthropologie and ACTUALLY bought me something to wear! I was highly impressed! He took Ella-Ann to pick out my gift last week and Ella-Ann said she picked out the beutiful white skirt all by herself! She said, "Daddy said we could get it for you!" Awwww!

The kids and I before we left for dinner. Ella-Ann and Rane were lookin' a little rough, they had been outside all day.

Yesterday I fed rice cereal to Sweet P for the first time!

She did pretty good. I'd say she was the easiest to feed for the first time out of the 3!

No comments: