Monday, September 20, 2010

Growing Up

First off, I want to thank those of you who commented on my last post! I think 9 comments thus far is a record! I wasn't ever going to quit....I was just teasing! I enjoy blogging so much and now that I turn my blogs into books each year I do this now for my kids so that they will have a complete record of their lives as babies and children. I am so happy to do this for them because who actually has their life recorded since the day they were born?!? I know they will appreciate it when they are adults and can pass it on to their children.

Anyway, Rane started his PMO last month, as I have mentioned before, and he has to take a bag/backpack when he goes to keep all his stuff in. I have never bought a bag for him, surprisingly so, because I've always just carried the diaper bag. Now that we are expecting another baby I need my diaper bag to hold up for another child so I needed Rane in a different bag. He is also too old to be toting around a diaper bag so a backpack was in order! My Mom brought him the cutest backpack when they were down a week ago. He likes Ella Ann's backpacks and always puts them on so I knew he would love his very own! He wears it often around the house and wears it to church and his PMO two days a week. He looks so grown up wearing it and looks so cute!


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

so cute Katie! Where did your Mom find that - its adorable! I wish M could join in PMO, but it jut won't work out this year. Btw, I enjoy reading your blog!

Jana said...

so cute!! Can't believe how big he is getting!