Friday, September 05, 2008

A Name For Baby Brother

After several days of watching "Dora the Explorer" because Ella Ann was unable to literally move off of the floor, bed, or couch she has picked up a few things from the very annoying, from Spencer and I's perspective and most adults, show. Yesterday we were sitting in the kitchen and I asked her what she wanted to name her baby brother. She turned to me and immediately said, "Swiper the Fox". This is the sort of bad character on the show who is always trying to swipe things from Dora and her friends. Great, she already sees him as a nuisance and doesn't like him. :)

3 comments:

Andria said...

I thought you were going to say she wanted to name him Diego! Too bad it had to be the bad guy and not the cute lil' animal rescuer :)

Mandy said...

Cute! At least she has moved on from wanting to call him Sarah. :)

Hope you all have a good (healthy) weekend!
Love,
Mandy

The Alexander Family said...

I thought Diego also. "Swiper no swiping!" is something I am familiar with being a preschool teacher. Funny!