Sunday, August 13, 2006

She's Getting SO Old!

Ella Ann turns 9 months old this week and I can hardly believe it. The time is flying by and it's kind of sad! I don't know if I REALLY miss the first months, but I sure do miss Ella Ann being my itty bitty baby. Now she's my extremely active baby that always seems to have ants in her pants! I can barely keep up with her in our condo!

I took the below pictures of her this morning before church. She looked so pretty in the dress her Aunt Laura gave her at a shower her and 3 other friends of mine had for me when I was pregnant. I also posted the picture of the dress after I opened it at the shower. I guess seeing that picture and her in the dress today made me realize how quickly she is growing up. I remember looking at that dress when I was pregnant, along with the other beautiful dresses she received, and thinking it will be FOREVER until my baby can fit in this! Wow, and look at her now!


Do I have a ham on my hands or what??!!

No comments: