Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happiest Baby in America!

Honestly, I have to admit that I am the mother of the happiest baby in America! Spencer and I are afraid to have any more babies because we're scared that they won't be as easy and happy as Ella Ann! Don't worry grandparents, we aren't that afraid! :)

These are some pictures we took last night of Ella Ann. Who else would we take pictures of?!?! She is modeling some new pjs that were given to her, but she hasn't slept in them because they are too warm right now. So we thought we would at least get a picture of her in them! She is also modeling a robe that her Aunt Andrea gave her. May I add that Spencer was the one playing dress up with her while I cooked dinner! I don't think he would let her be a tomboy either, even if she wanted to be!

The last picture is of her and Spencer playing in her room. She loves to be tossed in the air and screeches with glee when she gets airborn and lands (safely) back in her Daddy's arms. I know you all know how happy Ella Ann is, but we wish you guys could really see how she is when it's just Spencer and I. She constantly smiles and smiles and laughs and laughs! It's a treat for us, but we wish she would let everyone else in on her secret happy behavior! Also, if you will notice Ella Ann smiles with her ENTIRE face and always with her mouth wide open!

On another note, I took her to her 9 month checkup yesterday and she has grown so much! Ella Ann now weighs 18.6 pounds and is 29 inches long! She's going to be tall like her Dad!


1 comment:

Jana said...

So Cute---I love how our girls love to play with their Daddys.

We are looking foward to hanging out with you again on Friday (Daddys included)!