Sunday, August 06, 2006

Papa and Nana Come to Play

This weekend, Ella Ann's Nana and Papa came to visit us. We had a fun time just hanging out and they enjoyed some much needed time with Ella Ann. Spencer and I got to enjoy some time out and about minus Ella Ann on Saturday; he played soccer with some friends and I went to the salon for a haircut and pedicure. Ahhhhhhh! We went to church on Sunday and took some cute pictures of Ella Ann. She has so many pretty dresses in the size she's in right now, so I have to put her in a dress every time we leave the house, or take pictures for that matter, so I can make sure they all get worn more than once!

Thanks Gary and Gayla for coming to visit us! We appreciate all you do for our family and we were very sad to see you go home. I know Ella Ann will miss you the most! At least we get to see you again soon!


Papa captured a classic Ella Ann pose with her favorite blanket and stuffed animal.

Ella Ann with her Nana

After church on Sunday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I know Ella Ann loves having new playmates. I'm glad you all had a good weekend and we hope to be down there at the end of the month!
Love,
Mandy