Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bathtime with Ella Ann

Ella Ann really, really enjoys taking a bath now. Once she hears the water running, she immediately takes off on a sprint crawl to the bathroom...naked as a jaybird, by the way, and pulls up on the side of the bathtub waiting for Spencer or I to pick her up and put her in. It's the absolute cutest thing you've ever seen! She gets SO excited and cannot wait to get in the tub to splash around and play with her toys. I know she'll hate us for it in the future, but I couldn't help but post these pictures of her and will, of course, keep them in her album to show future boyfriends! Just kidding! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow--look at all that hair!! I can't believe how much she has since the last time I saw her. These pics are too cute! Her cousin, Carter, also loves his baths. We hope to see you soon!
Love, Mandy