Thursday, December 09, 2010

O' Christmas Tree

There she is, our beautiful Christmas tree! In my opinion this is our best tree yet...very full, actually still alive (every year we seem to get a tree that doesn't drink water so it is dead in a week) and is full of ornaments. We have gotten quite an ornament collection over the past 7 years Spencer and I have been married and I love getting them all out to look at each year. Every trip we go on we always try to remember to buy an ornament so we will be able to remember all the places we have been as we decorate our tree each year. Ella-Ann and Rane love all of our Disney ornaments and this year Ella-Ann got to hang the one she picked out while we were in Disney World this year.

I love wrapping presents, it's like therapy to me! I tried to stick with a color scheme with the paper but there are some randoms stuck in there. I have a few presents left to wrap and I am done! My parents are coming down this year for Christmas so when their presents arrive it will look even better!

Our old school stockings, which I love. Hard to believe next year there will be five!


So I had to include this picture of Rane. He is the showman of the family, to say the least. What a ham! He always, always stands by the laundry room door that leads to our carport and watches Ella-Ann and Spencer put their coats, gloves and shoes on each morning before they leave for school. Yesterday he ran to the play kitchen and put on the oven mitts and Spencer's slippers....he was ready to go too! He also demands at least two kisses and lots of hugs from each of them before they walk outside and if he doesn't receive the right number then he gets extremely upset and Spencer can't even shut the door!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I wrap my presents in coordinating colors/ribbons too. I love reading your blog...it's like reading my own. :) (and, we have the same stockings from lands end). ha.

Mandy said...

I love the tree! It looks so good. I also love the picture of Rane. He is SO funny!