Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mom

That's what I am. Ella Ann has her own opinion about my personality, likes and dislikes. She came home with a Mother's Day card that she made at school last week and as soon as I started reading the questions I knew I was in for a big laugh. I enjoyed reading what she thinks I like to do and how she thinks I look. She got several questions "wrong," especially the one about me NOT liking to cook! Hellllllloooo?!?! Her teachers now probably think I feed my family boxed macaroni every single night now! Do I ever complain about cooking? No way! It is my absolutely favorite hobby of mine, that and shopping and since I cannot shop like I want to anymore because we have two mouths to feed instead I put cooking as my favorite hobby. Funny girl. How I love her so.

She was spot on with what I like to do (read books), what I like to watch on tv (morning things, i.e. the Today Show), my favorite food (broccoli...not my favorite but she knows that I eat that nearly every single night for dinner) and that my "favorite" friends are Andria (Diego and Alexia's mom and Jana)! She forgot a few other friends, but at least she got 2 right!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

She is too funny! You will love looking back on this paper in 10+ years. Can't wait to see you all again in a week!
Love,
Mandy