Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weekend Time

As I mentioned in my previous post, Papa and Nana paid us a visit this past weekend. It was great to have them here and I really appreciated them, along with Spencer, taking Rane out for the morning while I hosted the shower for Jana. We got to spend some quality time with them on Saturday and they went to church with us Sunday morning before they headed home. Since I was so busy prepping for the shower on Friday and pooped from the festivities on Saturday we just HAD to order dinner in. Such a bummer. ha! We tried a Thai restaurant near our home on Saturday night and really enjoyed the food. I love exploring Atlanta with my taste buds!

Ella Ann and Rane both enjoyed having their grandparents around. Rane got to show off his walking skills and Ella Ann paraded around the house in all of her costumes, surprise, surprise. She was not too happy with their departure Sunday morning. It will be so nice once we move to Nashville so we can be closer to our loved ones. There will no longer be any tearful goodbyes once we are there! Thanks again, Gary and Gayla, for the visit!




Ella Ann told Spencer, "My head itches," which lately calls for an immediate stop-whatever-you-are-doing-and-inspect-the-head type of thing.


I took the below pictures last week. Rane loves his blanket almost as much as Ella Ann loves hers. He has always wrapped himself up in it when he sleeps but since he has been walking he will wrap it around himself and walk around the house! It is so funny!

He looks like one of the wise men!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Cute pictures! I LOVE the first two. Beautiful kids!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Love,
Mandy