Saturday, April 03, 2010

Ready for Easter

You know it's a good day when the mail man actually pulls into your driveway and parks! I just had too many boxes for him to hike up my hill! Ella Ann and I got so excited when he unloaded three boxes at our doorstep....I know, we live such exciting lives! One of the boxes ended up being one of Jana's shower gifts (me and two other girls are throwing her a shower at my house in a few weeks), but it was just as exciting to see presents...even if they weren't for us! Box number one held a plethora of goodies from Cheryl & Company, courtesy of my parents. It's always a treat during the holidays when that box arrives!


Mmmmm...buttercream-iced cookies, chocolate-covered rice krispie bar, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate candies, etc.! Yeah, that would be enrobed carmel corn, thank you. Ahhhhh


Box number two held Rane and Ella Ann's Easter treats from Papa and Nana! Upon opening the box, this was after Ella Ann devoured a chocolate bunny in 2.2 seconds, the pink marshmallow bunny just had to be eaten as well......


And the Tinkerbell jammies that she received HAD to be put on. It was 4 p.m., by the way.They both sat in the kitchen and read Rane's new "Cars" board books.

He was going in for a kiss!

According to Rane, books are not only great for reading, they are great for sliding across the floor too!

No comments: