Thursday, November 05, 2009

Rane + Elmo = Love

Rane loves Elmo, he always has. Ella Ann has quite a few Elmo dolls and Rane always goes for them so they are all in his room. Every once in a while Ella Ann will get one of the Elmos out and play with it while Rane sits beside her and watches. The Elmo that both kids really have fun with is Elmo Live. He sings, dances, sits down, falls over and asks to be put right side up again, has manners, plays Simon Says and tells jokes. Tonight Spencer was playing with the kids in Rane's room and they turned on Elmo.......




On a side note, Ella Ann picked out her 8th wardrobe change of the day so don't blame me for the black socks and crazy outfit. Rane's love for Ella Ann is also very evident!

Then Spencer wrestled with Rane.....



Now he's starting to look like Spencer.....rats. I thought I would at least have one child to resemble me but so far it's not happening.


Once again I had to take a picture of Rane going about his everyday business with some random object in his mouth.....

I laugh at him all day long! He is such a funny little boy!


No comments: