Monday, August 24, 2009

Time For Some Laughs

Yes Ella Ann is still keeping us rolling with laughter but I haven't had a chance to post her funny questions and comments on the blog lately. Here are a few as of late.....

Ella Ann was pretending to talk on the phone tonight with Mara Kate when she said, "Oh hold on Mara Kate, Prince Charming is on the other line I gotta let you go."

Driving in the car today she asked me this, "Mommy, when Daddy Bear gets home tonight can he play with me?"

Me: "Ella Ann, we need to start thinking of a costume for you to wear on Halloween. What do you want to be?"
EA: "A pink ant." (Anyone know where I can purchase a pink ant?)

Today I was talking to her about moving, yet again, and getting her excited to go. The following question just goes to show you how much we have moved lately..."So after we move where are we going to move next?" I feel like we are raising army rats at this point!

We were practicing writing her letters last week and I wrote a letter (don't remember which one) and after a very long pause she says, "Ummm, Mommy....this letter concerns me."

Spencer said that when they sat down in their seats at the Fox to watch Dora he asked her what she thought and if she was excited (you KNOW she was) and Ella Ann said, "I am very curious to see this."

No comments: