Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Must Brag

I can't help it, I have to brag on Ella Ann. Since she is 3 1/2, I thought it was high time for her to start making her own bed each morning. I showed her how to do it one time last week and she has been making it ever since. "It is so fun Mommy!" This is what she tells me....yeay! Today I went downstairs and found her bed perfectly made! She did such a good job! I do not have her pull her quilt up because I know she will mess up the ballerina skirts on it so I'm "preserving" that bedspread until I know she won't rip them...who knows when that will be! Anyway, the kicker for me was that she even lined up the monograms on her pillows! She is a little me for sure! ha!




Check out her animals that are all lined up too!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

AK does tht too, isn't it great seeing a little type-A walking around? :) AK always flips out when she goes to get in bed or nap if she has forgotten to make her bed (she'll make it before she gets in). She's always so proud of getting the monogram right too, "I got my letters right mommy!" Good job EA!!