Friday, February 27, 2009

Rane In Action

Well I tried my best to catch Rane in his smiling action but this was what I ended up with.....


He is MUCH more of a ham than this and we enjoy his smiles and coos all day long and he is always SO happy to stare at our faces!! He loves to be held right in front of your face and his eyes will light up and a big grin will stretch across his face! Oh I just love it! He is such an amazing blessing in our lives and I am thankful for him (and his super duper easiness!!!) each and every day. Oh and Ella Ann was decked out in her Cinderella costume complete with her crown, a.k.a. her headband, and was behind me curling my hair with her curling iron....ahhhh...this is her new favorite thing and I am loving it. While I nurse Rane she will fix my hair and do my nails and makeup. It's fantastic! Yes she dolls Spencer up as well and we both ask her to do it because it feels so good!!

I also decided last week that I was very unhappy with the double stroller I had picked out. It is meant for mall strolls and not the exercising machine I needed it to be..especially on Atlanta sidewalks! Soooo...I posted pictures and a description of it on Craigslist and sold it that same afternoon! Yeay! I immediately turned around and bought a jogging stroller (after lots of research) for the same price. It arrived at my doorstep a few days ago and we have really been enjoying it. It is so much better on the roads and is very easy to maneuver. Ella Ann loves it because she gets to sit right beside Rane and touch him nonstop! :) Here are some pictures of the kids "playing" in it after I (yes I said I) put it together. Well, I can't really say I did a good job because the front wheel fell off when I took it out for a test drive and I sliced my finger wide open and blood was dripping all over the sidewalk when I tried to put it back on. I ended up taking Ella Ann out and pushing it with the front raised all the way back to the car wash so the two men (who also had just put air in the tires for me) could put it back on securely for me. Needless to say I had Spencer check out the rest of my work when he got home! Oh and yes the kids were fine after they slammed into the pavement!!!!

Ella Ann stuffed her animals in the seat with her (there are two underneath her) and she decided Rane needed one as well!

A friend of Spencer's family knit this adorable hat for Rane and I just love it!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

He is PRECIOUS!!! Isn't it amazing how much easier the second is--God knows so well what we need. :)
Good work on the stroller. :)

Mandy said...

He is just too cute!!! Looks like you got a great deal on the stroller. Glad that worked out. Seth has been asking for Baby Rane ALL day today. I think he just realized you guys left!! :) Ha!

Love,
Mandy