Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Time to Chat and Play

On Wednesday Ella Ann had our crew over for a play date, minus Jana and Mara Kate. I had so much fun with the girls and the kids had a good time too! I think they managed to drag out every single toy we owned! Diego, Anjuli, and Ella Ann put on a concert for us, which was super cute! I plugged the microphone into Ella Ann's keyboard and they would just sing up a storm! Ella Ann also got to get some "baby time" in with little Keona, Anjuli's little sister, and Henry, Luke's new little brother. Unfortunately, Ella Ann had to show her crazy side after she got to hold Henry and threw a monsterous tantrum when I told her he needed to go back to Miss Megan! She just wanted to sit and hold one of the babies forever! She did calm down and ended up having a great time with the big kids.

She loved the fact that she got to play with Alexia too...her favorite little one! On a side note, she is obsessed with socks and wants to wear them 24/7 which is why she has some hiked up purple ones on with her summer dress!


Henry is just a couple of weeks old!




Ella Ann's turn at the mic....


then Anuli's....


and finally Diego's. How cute is he?
I went to get my hair chopped off this evening and when I got home this hilarous video was waiting for me! Ella Ann LOVES to pretend to talk on the phone to anyone, including Mickey Mouse and any one of her stuffed animals. To give you some background information, she still sleeps with her bobbie/horsey but we keep it in the top of the closet during waking hours or else she would drag it around sucking her thumb all day. Listen closely to what she is saying and you will understand why she is talking about the closet. Oh and she ends the converstation exactly the same way I end mine with my mom! Maybe not as loud, though!


4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness...that is too cute! She is so funny! Her speech is awesome...great sentences and conversations. I don't get to hear too much of that when she's here. :)

Zach and I really want to come down and take the boys to the aquarium and see your new house...maybe October?? We'll talk soon!
Love,
Mandy

Mandy said...

One more thing...I'd love to see your hair! I thought you were going to grow it out?! I love it short though...can't wait to see it. :)

Jana said...

That video made me laugh out loud. She is such a character! Sorry we missed play date...it looks like you all had a blast.

Thanks for sharing EA's conversation with her horsey who was hanging out high in the closet. So funny!

Danielle said...

How hilarious! We thoroughly enjoyed watching this - especially Thatcher! I think Hadley's frog, Buddy, is going to be our Bobbie. Danielle