Sunday, November 04, 2007

It's Party Time

This weekend all of our immediate family came down to celebrate Ella Ann's 2nd birthday a little early. We had a wonderful time with everyone and really enjoyed having the company! I chose to do an Elmo theme party because Ella Ann is absolutely in love with him and she did enjoy all the decorations around the house. She also loved having all of her favorite people around her to provide lots of entertainment, new toys, and new clothes! Once again Carter and Ella Ann took over the show! As soon as Carter walked in our front door he was asking for a piece of Ella Ann's birthday cake!!! I knew I could count on him to devour the mound of cake I had made! Of course Ella Ann wouldn't touch her cake, but we did manage to get her to eat some ice cream.....3 bowls full! I worked SO hard on the cake too! She did enjoy having "Happy Birthday" sung to her and she blew out her 2 candles on the cake! After the huge sugar rush her and Carter literally ran around in circles around our condo for at least 30 minutes straight! She loved opening all of her nice gifts and will be entertained with all of her new toys at least until Christmas! ha!

Thank you again, everyone, for coming down our way and celebrating with us! You made our weekend!

We took over 100 pictures so please click HERE to view some of them. I uploaded them to my Facebook account because it was easier and faster!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

We had a great time! The pictures are SOOO good! I hope Ella Ann has a fun week with all her new toys.
Love,
Mandy