Saturday, November 17, 2007

Put Me In the Zoo

Spencer and I took Ella Ann to the zoo yesterday afternoon as a birthday treat! We have never been to the Atlanta Zoo, even though it is about 1.5 miles from our house! The temperature was only 55 degrees, so a few animals were not on display, but we had such a good time and the place was empty so we got to see so many animals without having to deal with swarms of crazy kids!!! Here are a few pictures from our day:

She loved the petting zoo!
Ella Ann enjoyed watching the real elephants.....and petting the elephant statues! She would hug and kiss all over it!





Since Spencer and I are leaving Monday night to go to Disney for the rest of the week with my parents, I am taking Ella Ann to meet my father-in-law tomorrow in Tennessee so that she can stay with her Nana and Papa. Spencer is working in Toccoa all weekend and left at 5:30 this morning so last night was the last time he'd see Ella Ann until we get back next Sunday. He definitily got in some quality time with her before bedtime, so I snapped some pictures of their sweet moments!




I know the following picture is random, but I had to post it to tell you all how in love with my coffee I am now!!!! Isn't my cup of joe fabulous!!!!??? My friend, Megan, gave me a frother (I have no idea what it's actually called because it came from IKEA and everything is in Swedish) a few months ago and now I have my very own cappuccino every morning!!! The best part is the frother was only $1.50!!! I had to take a picture because it's so pretty and it's what I dream about at night because I can't wait to get up the next morning and drink it! It's the little things in life that make me happy!



3 comments:

Mandy said...

You are so funny!! I love your comment about dreaming of coffee! I am just dreaming of sleeping past 5:00! :) You remember those days...
Hope you all have so much fun on your trip! We can't wait to see Ella Ann!
Love,
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

awesome...you're getting spam in your comment section.