Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Cuteness

We received a package yesterday from Mimi that had several new outfits for Ella Ann in it. I opened the box on the floor with her and she started pulling all the clothes out and handing them to me to put on her! Ella Ann absolutely hates putting on clothes, so I was floored when she volunteered to have a fashion show for me!!! It is my dream, of course, to dress my little girl up and have her parade around so I can ewww and ahhhh over her! :) She loves it when I do that too! I couldn't resist taking some pictures of her this morning before we left the house wearing a new outfit. It is hard to get her to sit still for a second so it might be hard to see the "sailor" theme of the bubble, but you get the idea. Thanks, Mimi, for the new clothes!!!



My Mom and I lost her precious Little People horse in Charleston, so we had to buy a replacement horse and this is it. It now ranks right up there with the blanket! She carries it around by it's tail and sucks her thumb! It goes everywhere with us, which is not fun for me because it's another thing I have to carry inside and keep up with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And thus the transformation to Katie's likeness. Lucky for her.