Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! I'm sure it is cold where you are since it is absolutely freezing here! I was very excited for Ella Ann to wear her Easter outfit this morning and was determined for her to wear it despite the cold temps, so she ended up looking a tad bit silly in her pretty outfit. I put an undershirt under her sleeveless shirt and pantyhose under her pantaloons....I know, such a fashion no-no, but it was worth it for her to stay warm!

I had to work in the nursery this morning and Spencer stayed home to sleep so none of us actually got to attend the amazing worship service, but that's okay. Ella Ann was a disaster in her nursery room this morning and ended up with me in the baby nursery so I figured I would have been called out of the service anyway had I been able to go.

We're not going to do much today since Spencer will be sleeping for most of it, but I am going to make a big dinner for us tonight before he leaves for work, so I'm looking forward to cooking a good meal! That's always fun!!! I'm sure Ella Ann will be my little helper! We'll have to hide some eggs for her around the house too so it will feel somewhat like Easter today!

Posing with her lamb and bunny basket Mimi and Grandpa sent her for Easter.


What a ham!



No comments: