Wednesday, March 14, 2007

An Unhappy Swinger

Yesterday, Jana and I took the girls to the park to walk and do some much-needed catching up with each other! Mara Kate is walking, but still a little unsure about doing it on the grass, so we put her in the swing while Ella Ann roamed around the playground with her ball. Mara Kate loves to swing and Ella Ann does not! I knew she didn't like it, but I thought she might warm up to the idea if I put her in the same swing with Mara Kate. Ummmmm, no, she still hated it with a passion, as you can see below!!! It was SO funny, though, and would have been so cute if she did enjoy it, but the picture tells the true story!

It was so nice that Jana and I could walk around, let the girls play or sit, and us just hang out. Mara Kate and Ella Ann both love it outside and are pretty much happy and content with just sitting or walking. We really enjoy our times together and I honestly don't know what I would do without her here.

As you can see, Ella Ann and Mara Kate got to sport some shorts too! This is the first time Ella Ann has had a pair on this year so far! They looked so cute!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! I honestly think that is the first time I have seen Ella Ann cry in a long time. She is such a happy girl...you guys are great parents! Have a fun weekend with your mom!

Love,
Mandy