Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

"When they entered the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a white robe sitting on the right side. The women were shocked, but the angel said, “Don’t be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus of Nazareth who was crucified. He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead!"

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

I took these pictures before church this morning. Not too good, I know, but I was in a hurry! We are missing Spencer this morning and we wish he was here to celebrate this day with us!

You cannot see them, but Rane is wearing his super cute shoes Chad, Danielle, Thatcher and Hadley gave him!






Rane wore an outfit that belongs to Carter and Seth. Thanks Mandy! He looked adorable in it!

I wanted a family picture for Easter but our boys are missing...Rane is in his carseat below me and Spencer is in Toccoa. :(

On a side note...a funny one...the other day Ella Ann was pretending to come home so she would stand at the front door with her purse and walk into our living room where Spencer and I were sitting. She walked up to Spencer and said, "I'm home!!" Spencer asked her, "Where did you come from?" Ella Ann replied, "From heaven. God sent me to you!" Awwww!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Cute pictures! The kids look adorable and I love seeing Rane in the boys' outfit...precious! Hope you all have a good day!
Love,
Mandy