Thursday, April 23, 2009

Better Late Than Never

So I meant to do this post on the official start day of baseball season (my Dad expects it) but since I was in Kentucky then I obviously missed it and forgot to do it before I left. Soooo, better late than never with Rane in his Cardinal gear! Ella Ann also has a cute St. Louis Cardinals shirt but she refused to wear it so it's just Rane supporting the Cards in this photo session! We will try again another time with Miss Priss who thinks if it doesn't have pink in it then it's just not wearable!
On a side note, Rane his found his feet this week. He has been eyeballing them for a good two weeks now and I think he's been thinking, "What are THOSE things?? I MUST get my hands on them but I cannot figure out how to do that!" He finally stuck his feet in front of his face the other day and made a grab for them! Now it's his new thing to do at all times.




Do we have the cutest kids or what??!!! ha!

3 comments:

Jana said...

yes you do! the cutest! Looking forward to seeing you all soon!!

Mandy said...

They are so cute!! I love Rane's smiles and all the red Cardinal gear! It has been forever since we chatted...I need to email you!
Love,
Mandy

Buzz Killington said...

I've seen cuter.