Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Week of Christmas

We started out our traveling holiday expedition on Saturday afternoon (December 22nd) and Ella Ann and I ended it on Friday (December 28th)! We went just about everywhere and had a blast at each stop! We went to Mandy and Zach's house in Tennessee on the 22nd, on the 23rd we all traveled to Kentucky for Christmas with Spencer's extended family at Aunt Connie and Uncle Wayne's house, we had Christmas with Spencer's immediate family back at Mandy and Zach's house on Christmas Eve, then we traveled to my parent's house that evening and spent Christmas Day with them. Whew! We had so much fun with our entire family and can't believe how fast it passed! Ella Ann was showered with gifts and attention (way too much!) and we all enjoyed every minute we were together. We got to spend some time with Spencer's grandmother's while at Connie's house, so that was nice. We also stuffed ourselves silly with tons of good food! Ella Ann got some quality time in with Carter and Seth too! On Christmas Eve morning, Carter and Ella Ann got to make some cookies for Santa Clause under the supervision of Mandy and Zach! Boy was that fun to watch! Both kids were in their element in the kitchen!

At my parent's house on Christmas Day, we opened gifts, watched Ella Ann dance with my Dad, watch movies, and eat and eat and eat!! Unfortunately, Spencer had to drive back home on Wednesday morning so Ella Ann and I stayed in Kentucky and my Mom and Dad drove us back on Friday. Ella Ann got so many nice things, but I know her favorite was a over sized snow globe with Mickey and Minnie inside that played an array of Christmas music! All she did at my parent's house was push the button that played the tunes and off she went going nuts in the living room dancing and running in circles! I was so happy to leave that gift at my parent's!

Since we took so many pictures, I again posted to my Facebook page. Click HERE to view them!

No comments: