Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fun Food

Last week Ella Ann had her first encounter with corn on the cob. She has always loved her vegetables, but had never seen one of her favorite veggies stuck on a stick! I told her it was corn when she kept pointing to the cob on my plate, so I handed mine over to her and tried to show her how to eat it. It took her a few tries to figure out how to actually bite into it AND pull corn off but once she got it she loved eating it! We had it again tonight for supper so I gave Ella Ann her very own piece of corn on the cob, which she devoured in about 2 minutes! I managed to take a few pictures of her before she cleaned the cob! It's a shame that all vegetables aren't this fun to eat!




2 comments:

Mandy said...

She is just TOO cute! I love the pictures. I hope all is going well at the Jensen house. I hope we get to see you all soon!

Love,
Mandy

Jana said...

So fun! :) Haven't tried that yet, but EA sure looks like she is enjoying it. :) Cute pictures!