Thursday, November 16, 2006

Birthday Girl

Today is Ella Ann's first birthday! Yeay! Spencer took the day off today, so we are just going to relax and play. I thought I would post a few pictures I took this morning of her playing with her barn that Grandpa and Mimi gave her for her birthday. She's carrying around the sheep in the last picture...she loves it's fuzzy head!

If you'll look closely, she has a cut on her head. It's her very first walking injury! I was sitting at the kitchen table last night and she was carrying a book to me and tripped over our rug and hit her head on my birthday present, i.e., my new bench for my table. Yes, she screamed her head off! :)

We have playgroup today, so Ella Ann will get to see some of her friends on her birthday!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ella Ann!! We are so glad we were able to celebrate with you on Saturday. I hope you have a good day with your Mommy and Daddy!! We love you very much!
Uncle Zach, Aunt Mandy, and Carter

Jana said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl. I am so glad we got to see you on your birthday and that you made it to playgroup! You are getting SO BIG!