Friday, October 27, 2006

Sprucing Up Ella Ann's Room

I recently ordered some wall decorations online for Ella Ann's room. Spencer's cousin's wife told me about these wall stickers because she had ordered some for her son's room. I got them yesterday and immediately put them all over Ella Ann's room. They are great because they just peel off the paper, stick to the wall and then you can remove them just as easily as they were put on. Soooo, when we move I can take them with me or I can rearrange them as I would like on her walls! They are great! Ella Ann really likes them too. She sat in the room and followed me around on the stepstool as I put them up. Afterwards, she just sat in the room and pointed to all the dots over and over and over!
I also included a couple of pictures of Miss Priss! I took these this morning as she was walking, yes I said walking, to me with her blanket!! Ella Ann started walking last night! Her first trip was into her Daddy's arms.....awwwwwww! :) Her preferred mode of travel, though, is still crawling.
Ella Ann's Dottilicious Wall Art!

Now she can carry her blanket wherever she goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! I love the wall stickers...I definitely need to get some for Carter's big boy room.
I cannot believe she is walking!!! How exciting! She is such a big girl and will be such a hit at her birthday party!
Love,
Mandy