Monday, May 15, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!

As you may have read from my previous post, my Mom, Dad, Spencer and I spent a few days in Las Vegas last week. We had such a good time going out to eat at fantastic restaurants, especially Joe's, a seafood restaurant at Caesar's Palace. A couple that is good friends of our family, Jimmy and Bridget, were also out there at the same time as us. One of Spencer's really good friends from Kentucky, Clay, was in Vegas this past weekend too. We went to dinner with him one night at the Wynn and did some gambling. It was great to see him!

My Mom and I nearly killed ourselves on Friday doing some serious power shopping! Thanks again Mom, I had so much fun with you! My Dad spent some quality time at the Flamingo pool everyday, while Spencer enjoyed winning some money at Blackjack and Craps! It was so nice to also spend some time with just Spencer. We got to just hang out with one another and not worry about bottles, bedtimes and naps! However, we missed Ella Ann SO much and were so happy to return home and see her! Her Nana and Papa kept her while we were gone. They had a great time with her and Ella Ann also got to see her great grandmothers, aunts and uncles in Kentucky. She also went to Nashville and spent some time playing with her cousin Carter. He is almost 15 months old and doesn't really know what to think of Ella Ann. From what our family told us, they were very cute together and Spencer and I were sorry we missed them playing!

We are happy to be home again and busy trying to get back in the groove of things. Thanks again to my Mom and Dad for taking us to Las Vegas! Spencer and I really appreciated the trip and all that we did, especially seeing Jerry Seinfeld! That was great!

Outside Margaritaville in front of Caeser's Palace

At the Wynn with Clay

Inside Caesar's Palace where we saw Jerry Seinfeld

No comments: