Monday, May 15, 2006

Visiting Our Family

Yes, it has been a week since I have posted! Spencer, Ella Ann and I have been out of town all of last week and we returned home last night. Spencer went hiking in the Grand Canyon earlier last week with his dad and brother. Yes, they survived, but nearly killed themselves and hiked out of the canyon a day early and headed to Vegas for some R&R! My Mom, Dad and I met up with Spencer last Thursday in Las Vegas (his dad and brother flew home the morning we arrived). We spent the rest of the weekend having a blast in Vegas.

Before my family and I left for Vegas, Ella Ann and I spent some quality time with my Mom and Dad in Kentucky. Ella Ann did so great adjusting to a new place to sleep (a dark hallway in the basement!) and meeting new family members and friends. She was quite a ham for everyone! She enjoyed playing on her little blanket surrounded by a ton of toys, taking walks with Mimi and I, going to eat Chinease at my favorite restaurant (nope, no fried rice for Ella Ann yet!), taking long naps and playing outside in the front yard.

Ella Ann with her Grandpa and Mimi before church

Ella Ann met her Great Great Aunt Sue

She also met her 3rd cousin Cindy

As you can see, Ella Ann REALLY enjoyed playing at Grandpa & Mimi's!!!!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I was wondering if you all made it home---can't wait to hear more about your trip and how Ella Ann did!

We need to get together soon! I know you are really playing catch up--so, let me know when a good time is to hang out.