Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ella Ann's Nemesis

Grandpa got Ella Ann an inflatable toy for Christmas that she absolutely hates right now! It is supposed to help her learn to crawl, but it's not really doing it's job because every time we roll it towards Ella Ann or even if she just sees or hears it (it has balls in it that ring) she gets this huge, bug-eyed look on her face and then looks to Spencer and I to figure out if she should start screaming immediately or wait until we torture her by rolling it! It is SO funny! I tried to capture this look in the first picture, but really the picture doesn't do this face justice. I sat with her in the last picture to try and help her out but it didn't work, she was still very upset!

Spencer and I have taken pictures and video of her with this toy because we have to be able to show her this when she is older! We have gotten some pretty good laughs out of making her cry! I know, it sounds horrible, but if you were here watching it and seeing her poor, little face you would probably get a big kick out of it too! I promise, we won't do it again.....for now! :)


No comments: