Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Are You Ready?

We are having another baby! I'm sure most of you reading this already know but just in case this is our big news! I am 16 weeks and doing/feeling great. I went to the doctor today and heard a strong heartbeat and the doctor said, "This is a good size baby!" Great...I don't need a "good size baby" at 16 weeks...yikes! I am due January 10th and Rane will turn 2 on January 9th so we will be busy that month and the previous two. Ella Ann's birthday is November 16th, mine is the 19th, then we have Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Rane's birthday and this baby's birthday. I guess we will stay in debt 3 months out of the year from here on out and do nothing for the other 9, well we do have Spencer's birthday in May but that's about it! We find out the sex on August 17th and I can hardly wait! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Christy said...

CONGRATS Katie!!!! So happy for you :)

Mandy said...

Yippee!! So happy the news made your blog. August 17th will be here before you know it!! So exciting!

Jana said...

Yay!!! So excited for you!!

Bobbi Jo Brooks said...

I have been a bit behind in my blog readings as i was out of town for six weeks and wow come back to such great news! Sorry for now just reading this post! Congratulations!