Friday, October 30, 2009

Silver Linings

So my silver linings of this week are as follows:

1) A box of Cheryl & Company Halloween cookies arrived at my doorstep Wednesday afternoon from my parents. These are the absolute best cookies in the world and we l-o-v-e them and look forward to them every year.

2) Ella Ann is in possession of all of her teeth. Spencer took her to the dentist yesterday and the doctor said that it was looking good, although it is now gray, and to keep an eye on it. We go back in 3 weeks for a final follow up visit.

3) Ella Ann has a Halloween party at school today and she was so excited.


She was ready to go this morning and decked out in her Halloween attire!
4) Tomorrow is Halloween and I am so excited! I love this holiday and we are going to have a blast with the kids!
5) Laughter.
This would be my roll of toilet paper that Rane ate through...and swallowed! He attacks every single roll of toilet paper he can find and will eat a hole through it!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Hilarious! I thought that bottom picture was of some ribbon you were sewing on something...or something? TP? Too funny. :) Have fun this weekend!!!