Sunday, April 20, 2008

Not Much

This weekend was rather uneventful. The weather was great so we spent some time at the park on Sunday afternoon. Spencer worked on Saturday night and I kept Mara Kate while Kane and Jana went out on a date. The girls had SO much fun together and pretty much wore each other out by running like crazy around the house until their faces were bright red! All they do is giggle, laugh, and squeal! It's so funny to watch! They talk to each other now and can carry on a conversation (a toddler conversation, mind you.). I built them a tent over Ella Ann's bed, so they had fun playing in that. We also colored, made crafts, and read books.
This is probably my last post until next week. My Mom, Ella Ann, and I leave for a girls trip to Savannah on Wednesday, so I'll be sure to post pictures when we get home. We are going to the zoo with a friend and her two little girls on Tuesday morning, but since I already posted Ella Ann's first trip to the zoo I probably won't take my camera...less I have to keep up with! I haven't told Ella Ann we're going there b/c she wouldn't sleep! I did tell her we are going to Savannah with Mimi in a few days because I had to get out her bucket and shovels since we are planning to go to Tybee Island one afternoon. Now all she says to Spencer and I is this: "Me, You (pointing at me), and Mimi are going to Vannah in a few days. We're going to the beach! We're going in a few days, but not today." We are very excited!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you Mimi!

I fed the girls dinner separately and Mara Kate wanted to sit on the counter while Ella Ann ate. They kept playing peek-a-boo and would laugh and laugh!

The girls rolling around in the tent!

The finished product...keep in mind I am sooooo not crafty, but for a toddler some construction paper around the head is just perfect!

Ella Ann has had this drum for a long time, but the other day I showed her that she can wear it so now she just wants to walk around the house all the time banging (loudly) on that drum!



Spencer came out of the bathroom this morning with his new look....nice chops and stash! Don't worry, Gayla, he shaved it ALL off after I took the picture! He just needs some Rayban's in this photo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why did you shave that? That would have been epic. I'd have worn it for days, maybe weeks.