Friday, January 26, 2007

My Sweet

As I was cleaning my kitchen this afternoon, Ella Ann was secretly digging into our candy dish in the living room and enjoying some Dove chocolate! I didn't know she had gotten into the candy until she came running up to me holding a mangled piece of what used to be a square of chocolate! Besides eating ice cream, this was her first experience eating a sugary treat since she hated her birthday cake! The child has good taste--who can pass up some Dove??? I propped her up on the kitchen counter, and after I wiped down her hands (she was touching everything with her chocolate-coated fingers), I snapped the picture of my mischievous little girl. Fortunately she was wearing a navy shirt, which makes it hard to see the streams of chocolate that were running down her front!

I was wondering why I hadn't heard any noises from the living room for over 5 minutes! Ella Ann had also smeared the candy all over her new chair that she sits in in the living room! No worries, though, I washed it and it came out clean!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So funny!! Zach and I loved this post. I definitely could not ever leave candy out as Carter would be in it all the time!! You're right...she does have good taste and I'm sure she enjoyed her little treat!
Love,
Mandy