Tuesday, April 18, 2006

First Time Blogging!


Today is my first time on our blog. I plan on using this blog site to keep friends and family members updated with our lives, since we live so far way from most of them! My friend, Jana, has a blog and I thought it was the neatest thing because she is constantly posting about what's going on in her life and her family's life and posting lots of pictures, which I also plan to do since so many of you request pictures of Ella Ann all the time! Don't worry, I'll still keep spending them because you know I cannot resist! Since I love doing this kind of stuff, please check our site often because I will always be posting!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Thats a cute picture of you all. Thanks for telling me about your blog. I will definately have to check it regularly!

Had fun at the park with you all! Hope to see you again this week.