Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Well It's About Time

Yes! Finally Ella Ann has ridden her Power Wheel!!! We have had that thing for over 2 years and it has been sitting in Ella Ann's closet for that period of time because she has flatly refused to get on it! She has been wanting to pull it out and ride it for a few weeks now, but I didn't feel like bending over and steering it for her and plus we don't have anywhere for her to ride it except for in the parking lot. Next time we went to the park I had planned on taking it with us, but yesterday was a beautiful day to get out and we didn't have the time to hit the park so off she went in the parking lot! Ohhh she LOVED her Dora Power Wheel! She kept stopping to point out all the characters that are on it and was making sure I knew who everyone was. I made 3 laps with her in the parking lot and by the time Spencer got home I handed the steering position over to him b/c my lower back was aching! I soon took back over the position because Spencer's idea of steering Ella Ann was kicking the wheel back into a straight position, which really made her mad! :) Everytime we'd pass our front door, she'd say, "No go home! No go home!" I thought we'd be out there forever, but thankfully she happily complied to come back inside when I was tired!




We let her run into the curb a couple of times because it was really funny! She would just keep spinning the wheels until one of us turned her around!

No comments: