Thursday, February 22, 2007

Flashback to the 80s

A few days ago, I was in our bathroom and giving random objects to Ella Ann to keep her occupied while I put on my makeup. I gave her this red headband that I wear when I workout to play with while I got ready and she loved it! She carries it around the house and knows that it's "her headband" and tries to put it on her head! I took the below picture of her last night wearing it. She will come up to me and hold her handband up so I can put it on her. If she tries to do it, she ends up wearing it around her neck all day, which looks even more 80sish!!! I call her my little Jane Fonda! Now I just need to find her some leg warmers and off the shoulder sweatshirts!!



Workouts with Ella Ann!

Ella Ann's Aunt Emily and Uncle Paul recently took a trip to NYC and sent Ella Ann a t-shirt for Valentine's Day!!! Isn't that so nice??!!! She looked so cute in it, even though it will be a little while before she can wear it out of the house!! It looked adorable on her and we really appreciate you thinking of Ella Ann!!!!!!!! Thank you guys, you two are so sweet!!!!!!

No comments: