Sunday, July 02, 2006

Family Time

My mom came down late last week and stayed through Sunday at our house. It was soooo nice having her around and Ella Ann loved spending some QT with her Mimi and vice versa! My Aunt Valerie (my mom's twin, obviously) and her eldest daughter, Barrett, were also in town this weekend for a volleyball tournament. They love Ella Ann and I had her dressed and ready for them in the adorable outfit with ice cream cones all over it that they gave her during their last trip down here. She looked so cute in it, as you can see below! They got to see her crawl, eat table food and speak her long randitions of "dadadadadada" and "nanananananana" and "mamamamamama"! Once she gets going she doesn't stop!

Ella Ann has been spoiled rotten with so much attention and it will be tough going these next couple of days trying to get her to play by herself again!



See how much fun Ella Ann is having! She ate up all the attention!


Smiling with her Cousin Barrett


This picture isn't from this weekend, but I took it last week before we went for a stroll outside. She looks so cute so I had to post it!

No comments: